Want a long range industrial strength cordless phone, but the price is just too high? Here is the answer.
The SN901 has nearly all the features of the flagship SN902 model without the price tag. It is over 8 times more powerful than most digital cordless phones and is built tough for use in a variety of situations. The only features the SN902 has that this doesn’t is the intercom from base to handset and the broadcast from base to all handsets. The SN901 still has the 2-way radio (handset to handset) feature and ability to transfer calls between handsets. It also has a PAGE button on the base unit for those times when you just can’t find the cordless handset!
The handset is actually an SN902 rugged handset…..Only the base is different.
The SN901 is suitable for both home and business applications, including rural properties, warehouses, nurseries, hotels/motels, construction sites etc. It is very simple to install – all you need is phone line and a power point!
The SN901 can have up to 9 handsets on each base unit. The handsets can also communicate with each other as 2-way radios.
– 2-way radio, independent of the base unit. (handset to handset)
– Expandable System (multiple base units and handsets)
– Call Manager (receive calls or transfer calls)
– Caller ID with Call Waiting (stores 30 calls)
– Long Range (Upto 8 km)
– 30 name/number speed dial
– Hearing aid compatible
– Optional high gain outdoor antenna
– Durable splashproof water resistant housing
– SMS (messages handset to handset)
– Change battery while call is on hold
– Headset socket
– Belt clip
– Call transfer (announced or unannounced)
– 8 hours talk time & up to 50 hours standby time
– Key guard (prevents accidental dialling)
– Call timer
– 30 Name/Number speed dial directory
– Auto power management
– Call hold
– Mute/Flash/Last number redial
– Receive signal strength indicator
– 6 level volume control
– Touch any key to answer
– 2-level key tone volume
– Low battery alarm and display
– 4-selectable key tones