1. Wirelessly will provide a 12 month warranty on faulty material and workmanship associated with the Product. This does not include consumables such as batteries and antennae which carry a 3 month warranty.
2. Wirelessly’s liability under Clause 1 above is limited, at Wirelessly’s option, to:
(i) the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods
(ii) the repair of the goods
3. If a product is ordered in error or is not fit for purpose, Wirelessly will issue a full refund to the customer.
4. So far as the law permits Wirelessly will not be liable for any damage to Product caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation of operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorized modification or use in violation of Wirelessly ratings, operating instructions, service or maintenance requirements associated with the Product.
5. Wirelessly replaces any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged. Wirelessly will dispatch a replacement by the next business day from the receipt of such information. You must notify Wirelessly of faulty or damaged goods within 72 hours of your parcel being signed for. Under these directions, Wirelessly will arrange and provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner at the cost of Wirelessly. Wirelessly reserves the right to invoice the Purchaser for the full value of the replacement item should the Purchaser not return the faulty or damaged item, a full credit will be provided on return of the faulty or damaged item.